Scary eh?!! I wondered if all the other piles of paper were also staff who'd cut themselves? I certainly wouldn't want a job in that office either. At least you wouldn't have to worry about a guillotine like that these days as what with Health and Safety they are not allowed any more!!
Very clever Lesley and just a little bit scarey. Glad I don't work in an office anymore! Paper-cuts are so painful - I once bled from a paper cut on my thumb - all over some files that I was putting away. I had to feign ignorance when my boss was looking through the paperwork and wondered what on earth had gone on!!
Look forward to seeing photos from your garden visit.
4 comments:
Scary eh?!! I wondered if all the other piles of paper were also staff who'd cut themselves? I certainly wouldn't want a job in that office either. At least you wouldn't have to worry about a guillotine like that these days as what with Health and Safety they are not allowed any more!!
I must say I prefer your usual cheery posts!!!
Jane x
Aha! I always wondered when I cleaned offices, how come so many staples were embedded in the carpets.........
Yet another great find Lesley! :O)
Interesting and scary!!! Back at school on Monday ... and exams etc ...
But it has been a nice Easter break.
Lucy xxxxx
Very clever Lesley and just a little bit scarey. Glad I don't work in an office anymore! Paper-cuts are so painful - I once bled from a paper cut on my thumb - all over some files that I was putting away. I had to feign ignorance when my boss was looking through the paperwork and wondered what on earth had gone on!!
Look forward to seeing photos from your garden visit.
Jeanne
x
Post a Comment