Found via Articles and Texticles. This is dark, dark, dark. I loved it but don't show it to children-especially if they're called Alma.
Alma from Rodrigo Blaas on Vimeo.
Oh dear!Jane
Wonderful! Of course, now I have the urge to go over to Articles and Texticles.... Who wouldn't with such an intriguing name? :O)
Chilling...Jill
Note to self... Never go after a doll that looks like myself!!!Lucy xx
I did warn you.....
Wow , that was great. My kind of thing. XXX
I loved it! A modern fairy tale - very scary and dark in true fairy tale fashion. Jeanne x
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh dear!
Jane
Wonderful! Of course, now I have the urge to go over to Articles and Texticles.... Who wouldn't with such an intriguing name? :O)
Chilling...
Jill
Note to self... Never go after a doll that looks like myself!!!
Lucy xx
I did warn you.....
Wow , that was great. My kind of thing. XXX
I loved it! A modern fairy tale - very scary and dark in true fairy tale fashion.
Jeanne x
Post a Comment