After yet another night of it, now I really have had enough of the 'S' word. This is how I'd like to see it - on film - online - and definitely not on my drive.
I know what you mean - having had the thaw yesterday we now have more snow this morning though luckily not much and the forecast for the weekend is for much warmer a balmy 6 degrees so hopefully we might see the light at the end of the tunnel soon?!
Where do you find these lovely little videos - most enjoyable.
I agree with you there, luckly no more snow here but ice.... YES. School is closed because Ice has caused havok, the only good thing is I can finish all my essays, and revising for I have a test tomorow!! ahhhh :D Love the photos and the vidio. Lucy xx
And still it snows here........ 13.52............. Have been down looking at all the tracks round the chicken shed..... the fox would appear to have been very busy last night "perusing his estate".
Just discovered your blog through Menopausal musing and love it! Have been reading your old posts and will be back (also a M Atwood fan and have never seen (but always wanted to ) a jay. Lucky you.
I second that, I'm done with the snow now, gorgeous video though.
Jeanne x
PS Hope you enjoy the DVD of Miss Pettigrew - didn't know they'd even make one! It's like leaving a little trail of breadcrumbs through blogsphere sometimes ...
7 comments:
I know what you mean - having had the thaw yesterday we now have more snow this morning though luckily not much and the forecast for the weekend is for much warmer a balmy 6 degrees so hopefully we might see the light at the end of the tunnel soon?!
Where do you find these lovely little videos - most enjoyable.
Jane
I agree with you there, luckly no more snow here but ice.... YES. School is closed because Ice has caused havok, the only good thing is I can finish all my essays, and revising for I have a test tomorow!! ahhhh :D
Love the photos and the vidio.
Lucy xx
And still it snows here........ 13.52............. Have been down looking at all the tracks round the chicken shed..... the fox would appear to have been very busy last night "perusing his estate".
Yes, it's the same story here - more snow, but I seem to have had a 'herd' of wood pigeons stamping and tap dancing all over the lawn!
It's me again, are you sure those are fox tracks? I think they are usually more dog-like, these may be a deer.
Just discovered your blog through Menopausal musing and love it! Have been reading your old posts and will be back (also a M Atwood fan and have never seen (but always wanted to ) a jay. Lucky you.
Wend
I second that, I'm done with the snow now, gorgeous video though.
Jeanne x
PS Hope you enjoy the DVD of Miss Pettigrew - didn't know they'd even make one! It's like leaving a little trail of breadcrumbs through blogsphere sometimes ...
Post a Comment