I just found this. I am still laughing. It is priceless. You'll never dunk that tea bag in a mug ever again without a pang of guilt. Make a cup, put your feet up for 10 minutes and enjoy!
I hadn't realised how simple making tea with a bag is after all that lot! That man's eyes were quite scary! And those accents! Love that last lady too!
My mother used to work in the NAFFI and I thought of her wearing a uniform perhaps like that and fell about laughing! And to think we feel that we have too many rules and regulations these days eh?!!
What a hoot! I loved the bit where the "fruit", "soap", "spices" etc were labelled ........... it made me roar! Fantastic enunciation with the soundtrack. Thanks for this, I need a cup of tea now...
5 comments:
I hadn't realised how simple making tea with a bag is after all that lot! That man's eyes were quite scary! And those accents! Love that last lady too!
My mother used to work in the NAFFI and I thought of her wearing a uniform perhaps like that and fell about laughing! And to think we feel that we have too many rules and regulations these days eh?!!
Jane
What a hoot! I loved the bit where the "fruit", "soap", "spices" etc were labelled ........... it made me roar! Fantastic enunciation with the soundtrack. Thanks for this, I need a cup of tea now...
:O)
Completely utterly wonderfully priceless! Thank you for this!
I am typing this with a frightfully nice accent - can you tell!
Orf to move the disinfectant away from the tea chest which I must raise on some wood!!
What a riot this was. 6 golden rules.. I shall remember these!
Two cups of tea as I sat! One while waiting for this clip to load (slow computer) and one while enjoying watching it!
Have a good Sunday and thanks for the laugh.. P.S I think that tea man was cheating and reading his script!
Post a Comment