Thursday, 3 December 2009

No more, I promise


Once I started making up some card ideas with the reindeer I couldn't seem to stop. These are tonight's efforts and I promise they are the last I shall inflict on you. My husband thinks I should have come up with something witty to go with the baubles theme but hey, I've been up a long time and the little grey cells are running low.... so there's nothing at all wrong with the traditional Welsh greeting for tonight - will probably change it tomorrow or scrap the idea altogther knowing me.
This card is an idea I've worked before after seeing the phrase on a T shirt in a shop window in Canada about 10 years ago. At the time, 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' was new to the TV and the phrase just seemed to work for Christmas cards. It's no longer new but it still makes me smile... do I need to get out more do you think?

5 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Please don't stop "inflicting" your ideas on us - they are great!

Jane

Sue Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue Brown said...

sorry, I havent got my glasses on, hense the typo!! X

Sue Brown said...

Sorry, this is the corrected version of what I meant to say, it's all gone terribly wrong, please feel free to delete everything when you have read it...it dosent seem worth saying now, these comments work when it's all fresh and spontaneous!!aaaah!

I am in awe of your computor skills...is that your final antler, my kind of humour!!XXX

Jill said...

You should definitely stay in and entertain us with some more amusing antlerdokes (sorry)