I had an e mail from a friend this weekend telling me about these videos by Lisa Hannigan, whose album 'See Sew' was an absolute favourite of mine from last year. I had no idea these existed but my friend knows how I love paper in all its glory. There are two worth looking at. There is the official video for the CD using pop-up books and this one for 'I don't know', one of my favourite tracks, involving paper cutting. Both are worth a look if you love books and paper or if Lisa is a new voice to you.
3 comments:
Having difficulty in getting the video to run smoothly - it goes in fits and starts -very frustrating so will come back later and try again! Hope your weekend went OK?
Jane x
Just HOW enchanting was THAT? I love paper. Have just been trying to print on paper d'oyleys... (Don't ask! Just DON'T ask! :O)))))
Cathy, I want to ask!! Are you printing on them or through them? I was thinking of trying them as a screen print stencil. Is this what you're doing? Does it work? Do tell. Lesley.
Post a Comment