This is a great origami animation film. I don't understand the language but that really doesn't matter. As ever, I am just in awe of what some artists can do with paper.
Hi there Lesley - missed you, even for just a few days. This is another lovely little video you've found. I posted one on my blog of Ray Mears making felt big time - I thought of you when I found it. Have you seen it before?
I hope you are ok and glad to visit your blog again. That film was amazing! I think you have to be very patient to fold paper into other things! Thank you for your birthday wishes. I will take a picture of the 3 books that I got from Leeds to show you soon. They are all fiction books and I have already read half of one of the books yesterday afternoon! Lucy xxx
5 comments:
Amazing! Great to see you back posting too.
Jane x
Hi there Lesley - missed you, even for just a few days. This is another lovely little video you've found. I posted one on my blog of Ray Mears making felt big time - I thought of you when I found it. Have you seen it before?
So sorry for your loss Lesley.
It's good to see you back at the helm with another little gem. Take care.
Jeanne x
Oh my word! Just how wonderful was that!!!!?????
Very good to see you back.
I hope you are ok and glad to visit your blog again. That film was amazing! I think you have to be very patient to fold paper into other things! Thank you for your birthday wishes. I will take a picture of the 3 books that I got from Leeds to show you soon. They are all fiction books and I have already read half of one of the books yesterday afternoon!
Lucy xxx
Post a Comment