Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Time Out

To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn and a time to dance.
I need to take some time out so please forgive me if I do not post for a short while.

7 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Oh Lesley - is this the time to mourn? My thoughts are with you.

Jane x

Jill said...

Turn, turn, turn,
and a time to heal.
Jill xx

Reading Tea Leaves said...

Thinking of you Lesley - take as much time as you need, my friend.

Jeanne xx

menopausalmusing said...

As long as it takes............. we will all be thinking of you.

sarah said...

Thinking of you. I look forward to your return and your wonderful sense of humor.
xoxo
Sarah

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

We will miss but I hope you are ok.
Thinking about you.
Lucy xxx

LAC EMP 2020 said...

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind comments last week. My Mum passed away after a long fight with breast cancer and my world has been shaken up. She was a wonderful optimist though and a very positive lady so she'd be urging me to get on with my life. I'll get going in a few days and pick up the threads again....