powerlinerflyers from wes johnson on Vimeo.
Aren't birds just the most amazing things?! Thanks for getting the week off to a good start!Jane x
Oh Lesley, wasn't that just wonderful!!!!??? and wasn't the music choice brilliant? :O)
An uplifting moment while I break for tea in the middle of my chores. Lesley you're an ace for finding these gems.
I wish that I had seen that many birds when I was doing bird watch for the RSPB! I really like the music!Lucy xx
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aren't birds just the most amazing things?! Thanks for getting the week off to a good start!
Jane x
Oh Lesley, wasn't that just wonderful!!!!??? and wasn't the music choice brilliant? :O)
An uplifting moment while I break for tea in the middle of my chores.
Lesley you're an ace for finding these gems.
I wish that I had seen that many birds when I was doing bird watch for the RSPB! I really like the music!
Lucy xx
Post a Comment