It has been a glorious day and I decided to get on with my shed tidy up. I mentioned it the other day and my friend said 'shed' was a misnomer and I ought to clarify where I spend some of my time. So, I thought I'd take a few quick photos. In truth, it's more a workshop than a shed as it is not small. The people we bought the house from used to run a small naturist camp and rent the shed out to people to stay in. Of course then it was called 'the chalet' and I have called it that for years .... but it is really where I escape hoping for inspiration to strike!
5 comments:
Oh you lucky thing to have such a fabulous workshop. I don't think I'd ever come indoors if I had a "shed" like that!!
Jane
Ah, so this is where all your wonderful creativity takes place Lesley - what a great space.
You did say 'naturists' didn't you - those people who like to get in the nuddy? In which case the mind boggles at its former life as a 'chalet'!
Jeanne x
Jane - Sometimes the ground is so wet I can't even get up there , let alone come back indoors and as for those nudists Jeanne.... they used to turn up looking for a camping space and we had to turn them away.... they always looked so tanned and healthy....we try not to think about it!
What a great space - I do hope you can find the inspiration to use your press. I am sure you have very high expectations of yourself, you are great at encouraging others, you'll just have to start something straightforward and give yourself regular pep talks.
I love the idea of naturists turning up on your doorstep, were you ever tempted to hire out a corner of your garden?
Jill x
Oh WOW! If I had somewhere like that to work, I would NEVER be seen again..... :O)))))))))))))))
Now get your head down and WORK!
Post a Comment